DeSean Jackson is back with the Eagles Chuck Bednarik Jerseys Stitched , the team that drafted him in 2008, the team he represented in the Pro Bowl three times, the team that cut him five years ago. Manager Howie Roseman, who wasn’t the one who made the decision to release him.That decision was made by Chip Kelly, who won a power struggle with Roseman to get control of the roster and promptly took apart a playoff team. Once Kelly was fired Youth Reggie White Jerseys , Roseman got personnel control again, built a Super Bowl champion, and has now brought Jackson back. Jackson says he’s always appreciated Roseman thing I can say about Howie Roseman, we always had a great relationship Jackson sa ven when I went on and played in Washington and played in Tampa Bay Reggie White Jerseys Stitched , anytime I was able to see him on the field pregame, he always came up and just gave me a hug. Once again, it was a bittersweet situation. We all know how I was released. ckson was a great Eagle, and it would have been fitting for him to spend his entire career in Philadelphia. Kelly saw to it that that didn’t happen, but now Roseman is trying to see to it that Jackson finishes his career where it began. Will No. 43 be back in 2019?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsThe Eagles' 2019 draft class is finalized 脳Darren Sproles gives an update on his future with the EaglesNew Youth Avonte Maddox Jerseys ,141commentsWill No. 43 be back in 2019?EDTShareTweetShareShareDarren Sproles gives an update on his future with the EaglesJames Lang-USA TODAY SportsWill Darren Sproles be back with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2019? It sure sounds like it’s possible. The veteran free agent running back recently told Dave Weinberg of the Press of Atlantic City that he’s been in discussions with the Eagles to potentially return for another season. Doug Pederson was asked about Sproles’ status at the NFL owners meetings last week. A look back at his comments and my read on them:The Eagles still need to address the running back position despite trading for Jordan Howard. They have a clear need for a third down back who can contribute as a pass catcher. In an ideal world, the Eagles will be able to find a dynamic talent in this year’s draft. If they fail to do so, they could always re-sign Sproles.And so I guess we’ll see what happens when May rolls around.